Healthy, lustrous and gorgeous looking tresses are the dream of every woman a lot of women love to cover those luscious locks in the perfect color suited to their personality and hair type. Root touch is the hair color salon which helps the customer enhance their natural beauty and transform the whole look by adding the perfect color to their hair. Unlike other salons, Root Touch holds expertise and specializes in coloring hair. The salon stands by the belief that coloring can add charm to the client’s personality and makes them stand apart in the crows with a strong presence and to achieve the similar results the salon has a team of professional stylists. These stylists help the client achieve the natural coloring for them which suits them perfectly whether it is soft highlights or dramatic touch. Also, the cost of the coloring is quite affordable, starting at just $19.99.
The salon also provides hair strengthening treatments, hair cut and styling for men and women, nail styling, pedicures, therapeutic massages etc. The products used by the salon are of high quality and natural. The 12 booth salon also allows freedom from pre bookings and waiting for the turn in salons by entertaining the walk-ins. The Root Touch salon is planning to go global and about to open its salon in Brandon and Hillsborough by the end of this year for which 70% cost has already been covered and the rest 30% will be covered through the crowd funding campaign. The area of their headquarter in Brandon will of 3000 sq/ft equipped with 12 hair booths, 5 nail care stands, 3 pedicure booths, and 6 sinks. The interiors will have wooden flooring and a high ceiling.
The owners also welcome the stories by the customers about their experience in the salon, the meaning of beauty to them.
Perks are also available for the contributors, more information for which is available at the following link