“Pub Crawl Olympics” on Oct. 2nd, 2010
Are you a jock, or a cheerleader? Whether you prefer pom poms or pushups, we invite you to dress in your best jock or cheerleader outfit and come showcase your team spirit as we compete for the ultimate prize!
Come join the Waterside Rotary Club for a night of fun as we “crawl” our way through downtown Dunedin. Participate in our “Pub Crawl Olympics” to earn your place in local history, all while supporting a great organization and our wonderful sponsors:
* The Chica Boom Room
* Dunedin Brewery
* Jolli Mon’s
* House of Beer
* Rosie’s Tavern
Gather a team of two to five friends and test your skills in Beer Pong, Flip Cup, Darts, Cornhole and Beer Battleship!
The first, second and third team to win all five games takes home a prize and a place in the “Pub Crawl Olympics” Hall of Fame!
And don’t worry, if you don’t win this time you will have another chance to compete in December’s holiday themed “Pub Crawl Olympics – Reindeer Games.”
* What: “Pub Crawl Olympics” rules and details will be provided at registration.
* Where: Downtown Dunedin, registration @ the Boxcar – 349 Main Street, Dunedin
* When: Registration starts at 6 pm, Games begin at 7 pm SHARP, with the competition ending sometime before 10 PM. However, you may continue to support our wonderful sponsors until closing time!
* Why: To raise funds for Rotary International’s Global effort to wipe out the crippling disease polio.
* How much: $20 dollars per person.